- When was AMSC founded and by whom?
- AMSC was founded in April of 1987 by Yet-Ming Chiang, PhD; David A. Rudman, PhD; John B. Vander Sande, PhD; and Gregory J. Yurek, PhD.
- When was AMSC's initial public offering (IPO)?
- AMSC common stock began trading as of its initial public offering on December 11, 1991.
- Have there been any additional public offerings of AMSC stock?
- Yes, AMSC has had multiple successful public offerings since its initial public offering, most recently in May, 2017.
- Has AMSC had any stock splits?
- Yes, the company executed a 3 for 2 stock split on November 28, 1994 and a 10 for 1 reverse stock split on March 24, 2015.
- Does AMSC have preferred stock?
- No, all shares issued and outstanding are common shares.
- Does AMSC pay a dividend on its common stock?
- No, AMSC does not pay a cash dividend on its common stock.
- Does AMSC have a direct stock purchase program?
- No, AMSC does not have a direct stock purchase program. If you are interested in purchasing the company's stock, please contact a registered broker.
- How many shares of common stock does AMSC have outstanding?
- As of August 3, 2017, AMSC had approximately 19.2 million shares outstanding.
- When does AMSC's fiscal year end?
- AMSC's fiscal year ends on March 31.
- How many people does AMSC employ?
- As of March 31, 2017, AMSC employed approximately 354 individuals worldwide.
- Who is AMSC's stock transfer agent?
- AMSC's transfer agent is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. If you have any questions regarding your stock certificates, please contact them by telephone at 800-937-5449.
- Who is AMSC's independent accounting firm?
- RSM US LLP